The NSW Government’s Local Sport Defibrillator Grant Program has allocated $4 million over four years to assist Councils, and sport and recreational facilities owners on behalf of sport and recreational clubs across NSW in the purchase and maintenance of Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) which, together with effective CPR, can increase survival rates from only 3-5% to over 65%!!
Over 200 councils and clubs have received these grants – has yours?
- ZOLL AED Plus Defibrillator
• AED familiarisation training
Integrity Health & Safety, one of Australia’s leading suppliers of AEDs, has been appointed to the panel of the NSW Office of Sport and is offering eligible Clubs an amazing year-end AED package deal:
• The ZOLL AED Plus with its simple prompts and Real CPR Help to guide untrained responders through the process, can assist anyone in an emergency and help save a life.
• Typical RRP for this AED + a familiarisation session: $2,595
• Discounted price for your Club for Zone 1: $2,025. With grant, your Club pays only $775*
• Discounted price for your Club for Zone 2: $2,150. With grant, your Club pays only $850*
• Discounted price for your Club for Zone 3: $2,745. With grant, your Club pays only $845*
* (assuming you receive the full grant)
Integrity Health & Safety is a Supply Nation certified majority Indigenous-owned workforce, health & safety supplier of products and services, run by practising intensive care paramedics.
We have successfully deployed defibrillators to organisations, such as Commonwealth Bank, Woolworths (over 1,000 units) Metcash/IGA, Accor Hotels, TFE Hotel Group, Australian Department of Human Services, ATO, DFAT, KPMG, NSW Office of Sport for sports clubs…
Click here for our Capability Statement;including our Social Impact Commitment whereby we fund First Aid, CPR, Flu Vaccination and Leadership courses for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander nurses & midwives to help build healthcare capability in regional/rural Australia.